We offer a simple banking service with three types of accounts to choose from: Current Account, Call Account and the Fixed Term Deposit. All are available in GBP, USD, EUR, KD, and most other currencies, and all are operated in accordance with Shariah principles, meaning we do not charge nor pay any interest. However, we do offer profit-sharing on our Call Account and Fixed Term Deposits.
Fixed Term Deposits
- Minimum investment amount: £100,000 / $100,000 / EUR 100,000
- A range of fixed terms available, from one month to five years
- Competitive profit rates
- Profit paid at maturity
- No early redemption on deposits with a term of more than one year
To open an account with Gatehouse you must be:
- Aged 18 years or over
- Non-resident in the United Kingdom or European Economic Area
- A high-net-worth individual with a net annual income of £150,000 or more and total net assets of at least £500,000.
You must also maintain a minimum relationship size of £100,000 or currency equivalent, held either in a wealth management account or invested through one of our Group entities.
Your eligible deposits with Gatehouse Bank are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), the UK's compensation fund of last resort. Eligible deposits are covered up to a total of £85,000 per person, and £170,000 for money held in joint names. Any deposits above these limits are not covered.