Buy to Let Finance – Intermediaries
Ownership of residential investment property has always held a strong attraction for investors as a way to potentially earn additional income and, if the price of the property rises, benefit from capital appreciation.
To help facilitate ownership of residential property, we provide finance products, from simple single residential investment to more complex company investment structures, including property portfolios.
We understand that one transaction will never be the same as another, and for this reason, assess each proposal on its own merits.
By working in partnership with our customers, we aim to provide an efficient and high-quality service to ensure that each transaction is completed quickly and successfully.
What We Offer
- Single property acquisition finance and re-financing;
- Property portfolio acquisition finance and re-financing;
- Flexible terms and market competitive pricing;
- A highly experienced team of residential property finance professionals;
Key Product Features
- Diminishing Musharakah structure;
- Financing of up to 80% of the property value or purchase price, (whichever is the lower);
- Financing amounts of between £40,000 and £5,000,000 (exceptions on a case-by-case basis);
- Short and longer term fixed rates;
- Acquisition and rent only options;
- Finance term of up to 30 years;
- Additional payments may be made at each rent review date;
- Settle your finance at any time without early payment charges (but subject to account settlement fees);
- Available to UK and non-UK resident individuals and entities.
- Property must be located in England and Wales;
- Property valuation must be carried out by Gatehouse Bank approved surveyor;
- Property must be used for investment purposes only.
For further details, please contact a Gatehouse Bank BDM - Home Finance
Junaid Sarwar on +44 (0) 7507 909 686
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mehwish Mirza on +44 (0) 7803 624 470
or email email@example.com
THIS PRODUCT FALLS OUTSIDE THE SCOPE OF REGULATION BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY.
THINK CAREFULLY ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND SERVICES YOU NEED.
NOT ALL PROPERTIES WILL INCREASE IN VALUE OR PROVIDE ADEQUATE INCOME TO COVER ALL YOUR ASSOCIATED COSTS.
YOUR PROPERTY IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP PAYMENTS DUE UNDER YOUR LEASE AND DIMINISHING MUSHARAKAH AGREEMENTS.