Job title: Application Developer
To support the development and maintenance of applications & reports to meet the business requirements. This role will also support the IT team in maintaining and supporting all existing systems and applications.
- Development, delivery, and support of .Net applications, both in-house developed and 3rd party applications
- Development of reports and MI data to meet the Bank's requirements
- Ensuring resilient database design, secure source control and efficient & flexible ETL packages to ensure good practise methods for data management & storage
- Assist in the feasibility and introduction of new development tools and systems
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of SQL server databases, MS development technologies
- Database and reporting, particularly SQL Server and SSRS, SSIS & SSAS
Founded in 2007, we are a challenger bank that operates in accordance with Shariah principles, with offices in London, Milton Keynes and Wilmslow. We offer personal and corporate savings products and finance for UK residential property, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments.
We offer a highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Employee referral bonus
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com