Job title: Business Administrator/ PA
Location: Milton Keynes
This role is the “heart and soul” of our offices in Milton Keynes and is pivotal to the daily support administrative duties of an EXCO member.
We are seeking someone who wants to take ownership of maintaining and continuously improving the infrastructure for all our employees.
The role requires a great deal of flexibility and good methodology to ensure that all essential tasks are completed.
With a Head Office in London and an office in Wilmslow, Cheshire and this role will also maintain links with individuals to retain consistency of approach
Gatehouse Bank is a subsidiary of Gatehouse Financial Group Limited, which is a holding company for Gatehouse Bank (based in London and Milton Keynes) and Gatehouse Capital (based in Kuwait). Gatehouse Bank is a Shariah-compliant bank offering savings products and finance for UK commercial and residential real estate, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments with a focus on the build to rent sector.
- Responsible for smooth running of the Milton Keynes office in conjunction with the Office & Facilities Manager, based at Head Office
- Be the first point of contact for Milton Keynes, for all office administration and related matters
- Provide the COO and Head of Home Finance Operations with administrative support to include diary management, meeting organisation, minute taking, travel arrangements and booking of meetings and rooms
- Collate, prepare and distribute Board documentation packs for the quarterly Board meetings and to assist the COO in his duties as Company Secretary.
- Issuing reminders to EXCO on actions and tasks for agreed for meetings.
- Processing expenses.
- Maintain office facilities including refreshments, stationary, post and be the onsite contact for all facilities related service providers
- Manage meeting rooms and Car parking allocation
- Meet and greet of visitors at the office
- Health and Safety representative, ensuring that the facilities are compliant with all relevant legislation.
- Welcome all new starters, ensuring they have the right tools to do the job and are comfortable with their office surroundings.
- Organise security passes and arrange for access to be removed for leavers.
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training
- Support with adhoc projects
Essential skills, knowledge and experience
- Skilled communicator with the ability to influence and motivate others.
- Good attention to detail and an enjoyment of basic administration tasks
- A continuous improvement mentality, seeking to improve the processes and overall employee experience in Gatehouse Bank
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills, Word, Excel and Power Point skills.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Understanding of Financial Services
We offer highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension Plan
- Private medical insurance
- Critical illness cover
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to Careers@gatehousebank.com