Job title: Case Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
The purpose of this role is to process all new home finance applications and prepare case for Underwriter. Communicating with various internal and external stakeholders throughout the application and completion journey. The incumbent is required to ensure service levels are maintained whilst being mindful of the Credit Risk Governance frameworks in operation within the Bank, such as KYC and Fraud Awareness.
Gatehouse Bank is a subsidiary of Gatehouse Financial Group Limited, which is a holding company for Gatehouse Bank (based in London and Milton Keynes) and Gatehouse Capital (based in Kuwait). Gatehouse Bank is a Shariah-compliant bank offering savings products and finance for UK commercial and residential real estate, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments with a focus on the build to rent sector.
- Managing daily work queue
- Evaluate and rectify any exception reports
- Distribute workload to Loan Processing Administrator
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to
- Managing and reporting work flows, servicer referrals
- Suggest ways to innovate the service being provided
- Work collaboratively with key colleagues and stakeholders
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training
- Experience within a home purchase plan or other lending related process driven operational team.
- Experienced and confident leader
- Ability to support and guide colleagues and a passionate about inspiring and nurturing others for sustained employee engagement
- Service excellence delivery for customers
- Time management
- Business strategic planning
- Fraud risk/compliance awareness
We offer highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension Plan
- Private medical insurance
- Critical illness cover
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to Careers@gatehousebank.com.