Job title: Case Manager - 12 month FTC
Location: Milton Keynes
Process all new home finance applications and prepare case for Underwriter. Communicating with various internal and external stakeholders throughout the application and completion journey. The incumbent is required to ensure service levels are maintained whilst being mindful of the Credit Risk Governance frameworks in operation within the Bank, such as KYC and Fraud Awareness.
Gatehouse Bank plc is a Shariah-compliant challenger bank based in London and is part of the Gatehouse Financial Group of companies. It is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority. Founded in 2007, the Bank operates in accordance with Shariah principles and offers savings products and finance for UK commercial and residential real estate, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments with a focus on the build to rent sector.
- Managing daily work queue
- Evaluate and rectify any exception reports
- Distribute workload to Loan Processing Administrator
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to
- Managing and reporting work flows, servicer referrals
- Suggest ways to innovate the service being provided
- Work collaboratively with key colleagues and stakeholders
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training
- Experience within a home purchase plan or other lending related process driven operational team.
- Experienced and confident leader
- Ability to support and guide colleagues and a passionate about inspiring and nurturing others for sustained employee engagement
- Service excellence delivery for customers
- Time management
- Business strategic planning
- Fraud risk/compliance awareness
We offer highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension Plan
- Private medical insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Group dental insurance
Please be advised that we have an appointed recruitment partner, The Curve Group, to manage our recruitment process and give candidates the best possible experience in pursuing a career with Gatehouse Bank. The personal details you have shared with us may be processed by The Curve.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org