Job title: Collections & Recoveries Advisor
Location: Milton Keynes
To be responsible for the day-to-day handling of customers who are having difficulties paying their home finance. This will involve designing, supporting implementation and adhering to special servicing processes and strategies, ensuring the regulatory requirements and an effective customer service is achieved. The role involves oversight responsibilities in ensuring that the customer services team are trained in managing arrears effectively.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer correspondence in a timely manner
- Build customer relationships by actively listening and resolving queries/complaints quickly, efficiently and accurately. Explain policies and procedures courteously and patiently.
- Monitor all customer cases where payments are not being made as per the Terms and Conditions of the home finance including but not limited to monitoring payments, writing to customers and liaising with third parties
- Identify and escalate any issues to supervisors
- Conditions of the home finance including but not limited to monitoring payments, writing to customers, and liaising with third parties
- Adhere to approved policies and procedures, suggesting improvements as appropriate
- Adhere to the risk framework, identifying and escalating any issues as they arise
- Banking experience – within home finance and arrears handling (highly desirable)
- Customer service experience in a regulated environment
- Excellent problem resolution skills and strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal, customer service and organisational skills are necessary
- Ability to meet deadlines along with excellent time management skills
- Flexible in approach, rational when faced with changing priorities in a dynamic environment
Founded in 2007, we are a challenger bank that operates in accordance with Shariah principles, with offices in London, Milton Keynes and Wilmslow. We offer personal and corporate savings products and finance for UK residential and commercial property, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments.
We offer a highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension Plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com