Job title: Completions Officer
Location: Milton Keynes
The purpose of this role is to ensure all home finance applications are progressed through to completion in an efficient and timely way. Liaising and communicating with various internal and external stakeholders throughout the journey to completion. The incumbent is required to ensure service levels are maintained whilst being mindful of the Credit Risk Governance frameworks in operation within the Bank, such as KYC and Fraud Awareness.
Founded in 2007, we are a challenger bank that operates in accordance with Shariah principles, with offices in London, Milton Keynes and Wilmslow. We’re one of the fastest growing banks of our kind in the UK and are a subsidiary of Gatehouse Financial Group Limited. We offer personal and corporate savings products and finance for UK residential and commercial property, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments. Our way of operating is stable, transparent, and shares risk and reward in an equitable way. That’s why we talk about balanced banking.
- Liaise with Banks’ Solicitors to progress case through to completion, ensuring Bank’s requirements are fulfilled
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, brokers, applicants, solicitors to progress case in an efficient and timely way
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training
Required skills & knowledge
- Experience within a home purchase plan or other financing related process driven operational team
- Service excellence delivery for customers
- Time management
- Fraud risk/compliance awareness
- Regulatory standards awareness – MCOB
We offer a highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension Plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com