Job title: Direct Adviser
Location: Milton Keynes/ Wilmslow
To provide customers (UK/Expat/International) with a full advice and recommendation service for Home Finance. Working in accordance with the Banks values, scope of service, regulatory and compliance requirements whilst maintaining excellent customer satisfaction. To source and progress Regulated (Home Purchase Plan) and Non-Regulated (Buy To Let) home finance applications through to completion.
Gatehouse Bank plc is a Shariah-compliant challenger bank based in London and is part of the Gatehouse Financial Group of companies. It is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority. Founded in 2008, the Bank operates in accordance with Shariah principles and offers savings products and finance for UK commercial and residential real estate, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments with a focus on the build to rent sector.
- Generate telephone appointment activity in order to achieve new business goals and track potential customers and follow up enquiries.
- Recommend the most suitable product, term and payment method to suit the customer’s needs, priorities and circumstances
- Provide a high quality service to customers in a compliant manner
- Complete extensive due diligence on home finance applications adopting a host of credit assessment skills to recommend the basis on which risk is taken.
- Development of existing customer relationships to ensure business retention and growth
- Previous experience in a Mortgage advisory capacity (minimum 12 months)
- Candidate must have competent adviser status
- Experience within the specialist Buy To Let mortgage sector.
- A detailed understanding of banking credit processes
- Proven ability to extract key financial information for individuals, partnerships and companies
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate with an ability to work with common IT platforms
- Team player and excellent relationship builder
- Driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
We offer highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
•25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
•Private medical insurance
•Critical illness cover
•Group dental insurance
To apply, please send your CV to Careers@gatehousebank.com