Job title: Direct Finance Team Support
Location: Milton Keynes (Fixed Term Contract for 6 months)
The purpose of this role is to support the administration of all legal due diligence as applicable to home purchase plan cases and assist in the preparation of them for completion, following all Risk and compliance procedures applicable within Gatehouse Bank Plc. Communicating with various internal and external stakeholders through the completion journey, working alongside the Direct Advisers to set service level agreements, all the while being mindful of the customer experience.
Gatehouse Bank is a subsidiary of Gatehouse Financial Group Limited, which is a holding company for Gatehouse Bank (based in London and Milton Keynes) and Gatehouse Capital (based in Kuwait). Gatehouse Bank is a Shariah-compliant bank offering savings products and finance for UK commercial and residential real estate, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments with a focus on the build to rent sector.
• Assist Direct advisers in managing daily work queue
• Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to
• Work collaboratively with key colleagues and stakeholders
• Liaise with customers to provide outstanding documentation required
• Upload and process outstanding documentation
• Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience
- Ability to support and colleagues and a passion to assist others wherever possible
- Service excellence delivery for customers
- A self-starter with excellent time management
- Business strategic planning
- Fraud risk/compliance awareness
- Strong communications skills
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Understanding of a home purchase plan or other lending related process driven operation
- Understanding of Shariah Banking
We offer highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
• 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
• Pension Plan
• Private medical insurance
• Critical illness cover
• Fixed Term Contract for 6 months
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to Careers@gatehousebank.com