Job title: IT Support Analyst
Support the IT department team in maintaining and supporting server, AV, infrastructure and associated applications at multiple sites. Support both the Head of IT and IT manager to implement the Bank’s IT Strategy.
Gatehouse Bank plc is a Shariah-compliant challenger bank based in London and is part of the Gatehouse Financial Group of companies. It is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority. Founded in 2008, the Bank operates in accordance with Shariah principles and offers savings products and finance for UK commercial and residential real estate, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments with a focus on the build to rent sector.
• Help Desk/First Line support for all staff. System administration, including application problem tracking and resolution, and network/system performance monitoring
• Supporting desktop, mobile devices including laptops, mobile phones, printers network infrastructure hardware and AV equipment
• On-boarding of new staff of the Bank
• Assist in the testing and introduction of new technology and software
• Monitoring the daily IT scheduled jobs
• Ensure that at all times good practise is achieved in all infrastructure projects
• Ensuring the enforcement of IT policies and procedures
• Occasional travel between sites is required.
Also assist the Head of IT & IT Manager:
• Implementing the IT architecture
• Delivery projects
• Maintenance of IT policies and procedures
• Change management control.
Required knowledge & skills
• Providing 1st and 2nd line support
• Networking & hardware
• Microsoft Office 2013/2016 / Office 365
• Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016 (AD, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
• Microsoft Exchange
Beneficial knowledge & skills
• Server Virtualisation (Hyper-V / vSphere)
• Sharepoint Services
• Avaya Phone Systems
We offer highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension Plan
- Private medical insurance
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com