Job title: IT Support Analyst
Support the IT department team in maintaining and supporting desktop, server, infrastructure, and associated applications at multiple sites.
- System administration, including application problem tracking and resolution, and network/system performance monitoring
- Supporting desktop, mobile devices including laptops, mobile phones, printers network infrastructure hardware and AV equipment
- On-boarding of new staff of the Bank
- Assist in the testing and introduction of new technology and software
- Ability to deal with all levels of staff including senior staff
- Have strong independent working attitude and able to problem solve with tight time constraints
- Providing desktop support
- Networking & hardware
- Microsoft Office 365 including Teams
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016 (AD, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Microsoft Exchange Online
Founded in 2007, we are a challenger bank that operates in accordance with Shariah principles, with offices in London, Milton Keynes and Wilmslow. We offer personal and corporate savings products and finance for UK residential property, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments.
We offer a highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Employee referral bonus
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org