Job title: KYC Analyst
Location: Milton Keynes
We have a fantastic opportunity for a KYC Analyst to join our team in Milton Keynes. This role will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of the end to end KYC/AML on boarding lifecycle service for new customers. You will be reponsible for the completion of periodic and event driven reviews as required in accordance with applicable AML policies and procedures. You will be expected to support KYC, Underwriter and Case Manager colleagues in all aspects of KYC/AML.
Founded in 2007, we are a challenger bank that operates in accordance with Shariah principles, with offices in London, Milton Keynes and Wilmslow. We offer personal and corporate savings products and finance for UK residential and commercial property, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments.
- Perform due diligence on customer documentation and information through internal and external sources.
- Ensure the KYC/AML record is completed in compliance with Bank policies and procedures.
- Perform initial due diligence checks for potential new clients.
- Carry out Quality Control checks on Underwriters and Case Managers for KYC and other processes.
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of the end to end KYC/AML on boarding lifecycle service for new customers.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Regulatory standards awareness
- Knowledge in KYC/AML and CTF
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Understanding of Shariah Banking
- AML/KYC qualification
We offer highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension Plan
- Private medical insurance
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com