Job title: MI Analyst
Location: Milton Keynes
The MI analyst reports into the Head of Operational Delivery, supporting Operations and Sales with MI reporting that is viewed across the Bank and at ExCo level to help inform the operational performance of the Bank
Gatehouse Bank is a subsidiary of Gatehouse Financial Group Limited, which is a holding company for Gatehouse Bank (based in London and Milton Keynes) and Gatehouse Capital (based in Kuwait). Gatehouse Bank is a Shariah-compliant bank offering savings products and finance for UK commercial and residential real estate, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments with a focus on the build to rent sector.
• Develop, maintain and improve MI reporting within the Operations area.
• Take ownership for reporting, working with stakeholders to provide MI that is fit for purpose, robust and automated where possible.
• Assist the Head of Operational Delivery in delivering best in class reporting.
• Provide regular updates to stakeholders.
• Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience
• Problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to analyse complex information to identify the key issue/action and drive resolution.
• SAS and SQL programming experience essential.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Experience of working with data from multiple sources.
• Attention to detail.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
• Understanding of Shariah Banking
• SAS certification
• Retail banking experience
We offer highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
• 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
• Pension Plan
• Private medical insurance
• Critical illness cover
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to Careers@gatehousebank.com