Job title: Offers Officer
Location: Milton Keynes
The purpose of this role is to ensure all Home Finance applications are progressed through to completion in an efficient and timely way with specific responsibility for the coordination and administration of offer letters. Liaising and communicating with various internal and external stakeholders relating to the offer letter stage of the process the incumbent is required to ensure service levels are maintained whilst being mindful of the Credit Risk Governance frameworks in operation within the Bank, such as KYC and Fraud Awareness.
Founded in 2007, we are a challenger bank that operates in accordance with Shariah principles, with offices in London, Milton Keynes and Wilmslow. We offer personal and corporate savings products and finance for UK residential and commercial property, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments.
- Liaise with colleagues to progress cases towards completion by the administration of Offer Letters being issued in accordance with the Banks guidelines
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, brokers, applicants and solicitors to progress cases in an efficient and timely way
- Evaluate and rectify any exception reports ensuring any additional special conditions are correctly captured in the offer documents
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to
- Managing and reporting work flows, third party referrals
- Suggest ways to innovate the service being provided
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training
- Experience within a Home Finance or other conventional lending related process driven operational team
- Service excellence delivery for customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time management
- Fraud risk/compliance awareness
We offer a highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension Plan
- Private medical insurance
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com