Job title: Operational Resilience Analyst
Location: London, Milton Keynes or Wilmslow
Own and refine the Bank’s Operational Resilience framework, working with Operations, Sales, Finance and Treasury, Real Estate Finance, Asset Management, and Savings (NSSL) to ensure plans are robust, up to date and a governance structure supporting the framework is in place and effective.
Founded in 2007, we are a challenger bank that operates in accordance with Shariah principles, with offices in London, Milton Keynes and Wilmslow. We offer personal and corporate savings products and finance for UK residential and commercial property, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments.
- Working closely with the CITO, Head of Operational Delivery and second line Operational Risk to ensure that the Operational Resilience Framework is in line with regulatory requirements. Where there are regulatory changes, ensure these are understood and embedded within the framework as needed
- Ensure the Operational Resilience framework is kept updated, working with each business area of the Bank, to ensure the framework is fit for purpose and reflects the operational needs of each area. Where updates are needed, ensure that the relevant business area fully understands the impact of this and help them achieve the task
- Help the CITO set up a governance forum to report Operational Resilience across the Bank, including Terms of Reference, agenda, attendees, meeting minutes and rolling action plan
- Produce an Operational Resilience review pack, to be shared at the governance forum, evidencing that the framework is in place across the Bank and working effectively
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training
- Good understanding of Operational Resilience and its role within Financial Services, including processes and standards
- Analytically sound to be able to interrogate data to provide meaningful insight
- In depth knowledge of MS Excel to create reporting dashboards and status reports
- Experience of working across multiple teams and able to interact competently across all levels of an organisation
We offer a highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension Plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org