Job title: People Analyst
Location: Milton Keynes
To provide assistance to the HR Manager in providing day to day HR support to the Company, including the management of all HR processes and services.
Gatehouse Bank plc is a Shariah-compliant challenger bank based in London and is part of the Gatehouse Financial Group of companies. It is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority. Founded in 2008, the Bank operates in accordance with Shariah principles and offers savings products and finance for UK commercial and residential real estate, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments with a focus on the build to rent sector.
- To assist in building the profile of Human Resources within the Company;
- To manage the administration of the HR owned mailboxes and general enquiries;
- Maintenance of electronic and hard copy employee personal information;
- Maintenance of Bank wide people information and MI (incl. org charts)
- Process payroll and benefit administration
- Participate and support the implementation of ongoing projects relating to HR Administration;
- Provide support with general administration duties relating to all stages of the employee cycle (joiners, movers, leavers);
- Liaise with neighbouring support teams e.g. Finance, IT
- Support in creating efficiencies in processes wherever possible
- Assisting with internal inventories and audits of people records and accompanying processes
- Assistance in administration of cyclical HR tasks e.g. Payround
- Liaison with outsourced HR and Talent & Development providers to support administration of processes and management of systems
- RISK & SMCR administration
- Support with Apprenticeship programmes
- Assistance in organising the Pre-Employment and Annual Screening process
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
Required knowledge & skills
- A-Level educated
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Good IT knowledge, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft packages
- Good communication skills
- Proactive approach and ability to use initiative
Beneficial knowledge & skills:
- Knowledge of UK employment legislation;
- Knowledge of right to work and immigration processes;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Understanding of the operations of a financial services environment.
- Excellent attention to detail;
- CIPD qualifications an advantage
- Ability to organise and prioritise whilst working at pace;
- Proactive approach and ability to take initiative.
We offer highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension Plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group dental insurance
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to Careers@gatehousebank.com