Job title: People MI Analyst
Location: London, Milton Keynes or Wilmslow
Responsibility of working to the highest standards to ensure all statutory and regulatory requirements for HR Administration and Compliance are met at all times. Lead day-to-day reporting and responsibility in various projects for supporting activity through the analysis and analytics of HR management information and / or development of specific data reporting tools.
- Transform reporting capability across the HR function by ensuring existing and new technology and systems are being used to their full potential
- You will evidence knowledge of best practice approaches to delivering HR metrics, performance measures and reporting using dashboards
- Produce analytics for monthly presentations including ExCo and Board
- Produce data analysis for all HR survey and audit requirements
- Liaison with outsourced HR and Talent & Development providers to support administration of processes and management of systems
- Experience in pulling data reports, manipulating them into user friendly reports, providing trend analysis
- Experience of working in an office environment liaising with employees at all levels, preferably in a HR Function, with an understanding of an employee journey and lifecycle would be an advantage
- Excellent understanding of HR system capability
- Good IT knowledge, including advanced Excel skills, PowerPoint and other Microsoft packages
- Understanding of the operations of a financial services environment
Founded in 2007, we are a challenger bank that operates in accordance with Shariah principles, with offices in London, Milton Keynes and Wilmslow. We offer personal and corporate savings products and finance for UK residential property, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments.
We offer a highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Employee referral bonus
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com