Job title: Risk Manager
Working as a key member of the risk team to ensure the Credit Risk function is robust and managed within the key requirements of the business. Working across analytics and Credit Risk, this role will be a key member of this business, helping drive through improvements and shaping the future of the department.
- Responsibility for the IFRS9 model in SAS, working with Finance and other members of the risk team to ensure the monthly process is run in a timely and accurate manner. Also maintenance of the model including updating forecasts
- Responsibility for recommending post model adjustments, overlays for IFRS9 provisioning and engaging with external auditors during annual audits
- Provide data driven insights to the bank, from new business origination through to arrears management whilst providing the business with the optimal analytical framework to make sound judgment-based decisions on new financing requests
- Develop a risk analytical and reporting framework that supports broader enterprise-wide activities such as business plan stress testing and risk appetite setting
- Experience of retail credit risk/analytics roles
- Knowledge of IFRS9 provisioning process and models
- Proficient in SAS and SQL, Python is an advantage
- Experience using data visualisation tools such as PowerBi, Tableau etc.
- Highly proficient using Excel and other analysis tools
Founded in 2007, we are a challenger bank that operates in accordance with Shariah principles, with offices in London, Milton Keynes and Wilmslow. We offer personal and corporate savings products and finance for UK residential property, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments.
We offer a highly attractive reward package. The typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Employee referral bonus
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org