Job title: Sales Support
Location: Milton Keynes or Wilmslow
To support the management and administration of Brokers, Intermediaries and third party Business Partners.
To ensure the on boarding process is conducted efficiently within the established SLA’s and Compliance and Risk guidelines.
To process / check the payment of fees to Brokers and Intermediaries.
To assist with the monitoring of business levels generated and internal processes in terms of management information as required.
To assist the Head of Intermediary Sales and Senior Sales Support Associate in managing the relationships with third party relationships.
Founded in 2007, we are a challenger bank that operates in accordance with Shariah principles, with offices in London, Milton Keynes and Wilmslow. We offer personal and corporate savings products and finance for UK residential and commercial property, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments.
- Complete the Broker and Introducer Intermediary and broker on boarding process
- Undertake the administration of the invoice approval process
- Identify missing information and proactively obtain
- Manage inbound & outbound enquiry calls and emails
- Work within agreed SLAs
- Proactively provide introducer updates
- Proactively manage the on boarding pipeline
- Maintain management Information
- Work with Head of Intermediary Sales and the Senior Sales Support Associate to review ongoing processes to ensure they are and remain fit for purpose
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and / or training
- Ability to support colleagues and a passion to assist others wherever possible
- Service excellent delivery for all Intermediaries
- A self starter with excellent time management
- Fraud risk / compliance awareness
- Good communications skills
- Knowledge and Experience of working with Intermediaries and Brokers
We offer a highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension Plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org