Job title: Senior FP&A Analyst
To oversee statutory reporting, management reporting, budgeting, tax and daily product control reporting. FP&A Analyst will work closely with the Finance team, the Head of Finance and CFO to prepare and provide meaningful analysis for the business performance and support in capital raising activities.
- Working closely with all areas of the business to understand and articulate financial performance
- Forecasting the financial results on a monthly basis
- Scenario analysis on P&L simulations and forecast trends
- Monitor KPIs and undertake variance analysis
- Support on the budget and forecast processes
- Support the business with data-driven analysis
- Qualified accountant or equivalent
- Experience working within the retail banking sector
- Understanding of IFRS
- Experienced in detailing and producing analysis
- Strong Excel skills
Founded in 2007, we are a challenger bank that operates in accordance with Shariah principles, with offices in London, Milton Keynes and Wilmslow. We offer personal and corporate savings products and finance for UK residential property, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments.
We offer a highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Employee referral bonus
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com