Job title: Change & Operational Readiness Manager
Location: Milton Keynes or Wilmslow
Work closely with key stakeholders to understand business and departmental requirements and ensure change management activities are aligned to these goals. Responsible for supporting the project/business sponsor throughout the full change life cycle and will be responsible for successfully embedding the associated changes into the operation. You will ensure the changes meet the needs of the business area from: Initial Business Proposal, Requirements through to Delivery.
Founded in 2007, we are a challenger bank that operates in accordance with Shariah principles, with offices in London, Milton Keynes and Wilmslow. We offer personal and corporate savings products and finance for UK residential property, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments.
- To act as the main Home Finance representative for each change project, supporting the Bank’s Change Delivery Framework and full project lifecycle
- Attending Project working groups, Planning events, Daily Stand Ups, Stakeholder meetings, Governance meetings and any other workshops where appropriate
- To work with HFO Management to develop their change demand and to align it to the bank’s wider priorities
- To work with the wider Technology & Transformation teams to ensure a joined up approach
- To ensure change demand is well thought-out and benefits assessments are completed demonstrating a positive return on investment
- To be a champion of continuous improvement and lean process design when providing business requirements
- To provide technical change expertise across key business systems (configuration/settings changes) to support Home Finance operations deliver small changes in-team
- To create both reporting and presentation material that accurately describes a ‘single view of change’ for Home Finance operations.
- Demonstrate Financial Services experience
- Demonstrate experience in Change Management
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an inquisitive mindset
- Demonstrable knowledge of Operational processes (Customer Services, Collections, Underwriting etc)
- Lean Six Sigma, Agile and/or Prince 2 qualification
- Business Analysis qualification
We offer a highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Employee referral bonus
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org