THIS SECTION IS FOR PROFESSIONAL INTERMEDIARY USE ONLY
Why Gatehouse Bank ?
Award-winning Gatehouse Bank works with our broker and intermediary partners offering a personal and flexible service to achieve success for all parties.
Our Service to You
- We have dedicated, professional and experienced Business Development Managers.
- Every application is individually assessed, giving us the opportunity to take a flexible approach. Our experienced team of underwriters make the decisions.
- You have direct access to a named individual, based at our offices in Milton Keynes, who is processing your application.
- We have an end-to-end online application system offering a fast decision in principle and case tracking.
Our Home Purchase Plans
- A Shariah-compliant alternative to a conventional mortgage
- A range of competitive products available to UK residents, UK Expats and International residents
- Available to clients who are employed, self-employed or contractors
- No early payment charges
- Available for purchase or refinance up to 80% FTV for UK residents / UK Expats and 75% FTV for International residents, for property located in England and Wales.
Our Buy-to-Let Products
- A range of competitive products for both UK residents and UK Expats/International residents
- No early repayment charges
- We offer a range of financing options, from simple single residential investment finance, to more complex structures including property portfolios.
- We provide finance to individuals, sole proprietors/partnerships, limited companies and on and off-shore SPV structures, for property located in England and Wales.
- We do not require Assets Under Management
Our Commercial Property Finance
What we Offer
- Commercial Investment, Semi-Commercial and Owner-Occupied finance
- Purchase and Re-finance (including Capital raising);
- Available to UK residents/entities and UK Expat/International residents.
- Flexible underwriting and competitive rates
- Financing up to 70% of the property value or purchase price, whichever is the lower;
- Financing amounts of between £500k and £2m, for property located in England and Wales.
- One main point of contact from Enquiry through to completion
Property types include
- Retail with attached living accommodation
- Purpose built student accommodation
Shariah residential property finance explained
There are a few key differences between Shariah-compliant property finance and the other deals you do. Learn how it works and open up to a whole new market.