From your first enquiry to your first tenants, our Buy-to-Let purchase plans work in a similar way to a conventional mortgage.
Why finance your Buy-to-Let with us?
A Buy-to-Let purchase plan offers you a Shariah-compliant alternative to a mainstream Buy-to-Let mortgage, with competitive rates and an ethical approach. You can use it just like a conventional mortgage to buy or refinance your property.
With a Buy-to-Let purchase plan you buy the property jointly with us - your deposit is your stake, and we fund the rest. Once all your payments are made, you’ve bought us out, and the deed of the property transfers to you. You can sell any time, and there are no early payment charges.
Am I eligible?
Wherever you live, you can apply for Buy-to-Let finance if you meet these criteria:
- Buying property in England or Wales
- Seeking finance of at least £40,000 (UK residents) / £75,000 (Expat/International residents)
- Minimum age 21 years
- Earning at least £18,000, or £20,000 for portfolios & £25,000 for HMOs/MUFBs (UK residents) / £25,000 (Expat/International residents)
- Available to first time landlords
- Applications for HMOs/MUFBs are welcome provided applicants own their home, have existing BTL finance in place and have at least 2 years letting experience
- Applications for BTL portfolios are welcome provided applicants own their home and have existing BTL finance in place. In addition non-UK residents must also have at least 2 years letting experience.
Here to help
To help answer all your questions, we have a comprehensive FAQ section. We also have some handy calculators you might find useful, along with details of all our products. Links to these pages can also be found below.
Get in touch
We have a team of experienced and qualified advisers on hand to help you every step of the way. We offer a full advice service and do not charge a fee for advice given. We’d love to hear from you - find out the different ways to get in touch.
Buy-to-Let purchase plans - the mortgage alternative for landlords
Help me figure out
Buy-to-Let Affordability Calculator
Our calculator covers Buy-to-Let (BTL), Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO) and Multi-Unit Freehold Blocks (MUFB).Go to calculator
How much will it cost me?
Find out how much your monthly payments could be.Go to calculator
Rental Yield Calculator
Find out what your gross and net rental yield could be on any single property or your entire portfolio.Go to calculator
These products fall outside the scope of regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. Property values might increase or decrease and might not provide adequate income to cover your finance payments and associated costs.
YOUR RENTAL PROPERTY MAY BE AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP THE PAYMENTS ON YOUR BUY TO LET PURCHASE PLAN.