Why we keep in touch
As part of having your account with us, we will contact you to let you know about activity or updates on your account. Reasons why we will contact you include (but are not limited to):
- Transactions taking place on your account
- Changes to the information we hold about you
- Changes to our Terms and Conditions, or the expected profit rate on an account you hold
- Action you may need to take on your account
- Reminders about how your deposits are protected by FSCS (Financial Services Compensation Scheme)
How we keep in touch
In most cases, we use email to send you these messages as it is the quickest way for us to send you important information. If we cannot email you for any reason, we will try and get in touch another way.
As it is vital we can reach you with this information, it is not possible to unsubscribe from these notifications. Receiving service emails from us, however, does not mean we will send you marketing communications too - you will have told us whether or not you are happy to receive marketing communications when you opened your account. You can change your preferences at any time by logging into your account.
If you have any questions about how we contact you and what you are signed up to receive, you can contact us by calling 0345 600 3350.