Job title: Senior Enterprise Risk Analyst
Location: London or Milton Keynes
To assist with Second LoD oversight of the Bank's key risks by performing risk management activities, monitoring and development. The role will also assist with capital adequacy reporting and stress testing, creating and providing reports and updates to assist the Bank.
- Monitor and evaluate risk factors to identify potential threats and opportunities
- Identify emerging risks and evaluate their potential impact on Gatehouse's business operations
- Contribute to the design of stress tests and scenario analysis and assist with running of such to aid in the preparation of regulatory documents
- Assist in the maintenance of Gatehouse’s regulatory documents (Risk Appetite, ICAAP, and RRP)
- Support with the production, review and reporting of risk management information, including status of the risk appetite dashboard, to key stakeholders and committees across the Bank
- Relevant experience within a recognised, similar environment
- Experience in contributing towards completion of at least one regulatory document i.e. ICAAP, ILAAP, RRP
- Experienced and confident using Excel, interpreting data and producing reports
Job grade: E / Core
Founded in 2007, we are a challenger bank that operates in accordance with Shariah principles, with offices in London, Milton Keynes and Wilmslow. We offer personal and corporate savings products and finance for UK residential and commercial property, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments.
We offer a highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension Plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org