Job title: Telephony BDM
Location: Milton Keynes
To provide a telephony service that will support the Bank establish and maintain strong working relationships with brokers and introducers which in turn will contribute to the acquisition of new finance business.
In addition to dealing with new business enquiries the role will also undertake proactive contact with a range of brokers and introducers to support the overall contact strategy.
The role will also support the onboarding of brokers and Introducers by working closely with BDM colleagues and others in Sales Support teams.
Gatehouse Bank is a subsidiary of Gatehouse Financial Group Limited, which is a holding company for Gatehouse Bank (based in London and Milton Keynes) and Gatehouse Capital (based in Kuwait). Gatehouse Bank is a Shariah-compliant bank offering savings products and finance for UK commercial and residential real estate, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments with a focus on the build to rent sector.
- Manage inbound and outbound enquiries, identifying opportunities to contact high volume business producers
- Deliver a great customer experience to the brokers and Introducers in line with our contact strategy
- Providing guidance to brokers ensuring adherence with the Bank’s risk and compliance guidelines.
- Proactively identify and research new and existing business opportunities
- Assist with the generation of leads to drive new business, grow distribution partners and create new business opportunities.
- Provide broker support in BDM absence due to holiday or sickness
- On-board new distribution partners by following all Bank due diligence policies.
- Utilise Shariah compliant marketing, sales and F&Q’s support materials where appropriate
- Provide suggestions for new products to enhance market penetration
- Remain cognisant with market trends and competitor propositions
- Comply with all applicable regulations and laws relating to business development ensuring compliance with the FCA’s Code of Conduct at all times in the execution of duties
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and awareness of UK residential real estate markets and international markets.
- Knowledge and awareness of the UK regulatory framework relevant to both regulated, unregulated residential (mortgage) finance and Shariah based finance
- Knowledge and experience of working with intermediaries and brokers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Risk awareness.
- Influencing skills
- Internal collaboration with other departments (Compliance, Risk, Operations, Marketing, Finance).
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starting and able to work autonomously.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Whilst not mandatory there will be an expectation that individuals will work to achieve full CeMap qualifications within 12 months of taking up the role
We offer highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension Plan
- Private medical insurance
- Critical illness cover
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to Careers@gatehousebank.com