Welcome to Gatehouse Bank for Introducers
If you would like to submit an introduction to Gatehouse Bank, please use this section.
Before you submit your customer(s) details to us, please read the information below to ensure you are eligible to do so. You will also need to be registered on our portal prior to submitting an introduction.
Please note that by introducing a customer to Gatehouse Bank, they will then become a customer of the Bank.
Eligibility for introducing customers to Gatehouse Bank
You must be one of the following to be eligible to introduce a customer to Gatehouse Bank:
- An individual or firm regulated and authorised by the FCA;
- A firm that forms part of the Gatehouse Financial Group; or
- Be an individual or firm regulated by or who is a member of a recognised UK body such as:
- A solicitor who is a member of the Law Society or Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA);
- An accountant who is a member of an accredited body such as the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) or AIA Group Limited (AIA);
- An estate agent who has membership of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) or the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA);
- A member of Financial Intermediary and Broker Association (FIBA); or
- A member of National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB).
Introductions for Home Purchase Plans
To provide advice on Home Purchase Plan (HPP) products, all intermediaries are required to hold specific permissions with the FCA. If you would like to introduce a customer to a HPP product and are unable to provide advice, please use this page to introduce your customer to us.
Payment for introductions
Details of our fees payable can be found here.
If you have any questions regarding your eligibility please contact our Broker Support Team at email@example.com.
For any questions regarding a case please contact our Direct Advisers at firstname.lastname@example.org.