Rental rate changes to our HPP and BTL products
Rental rate changes across our HPP, UK BTL and UK Expat BTL product ranges
We are delighted to announce that today we have reduced the majority of rental rates across our UK and UK Expat Buy-to-Let (BTL) and our standard Home Purchase Plan (HPP) product ranges, including those with finance of £500K and above.
Key highlights include:
- Rental rate reductions of up to 0.45% on our UK and UK Expat BTL product range, including HMOs and MUFBs
- HPP rental rate reductions of up to 0.31% on our product range up to 80% FTV and starting from 3.19%
- UK BTL 2 year fixed rental rates from 3.39%
- UK Expat BTL fixed rental rates from 3.49% for 2 year and 3.75% for 5 year
- The reduction of 0.20% on all HPP and BTL products where the finance amount is £500,000 and above is maintained
The rental rates of the HPP Higher FTV (above 80%) and the International BTL ranges have not changed.
Products are available to UK residents, UK Expats, International residents and corporate entities looking to purchase or refinance properties in England and Wales. Our full range of products can be found here.
Our team remains available to deal with your queries via phone and email, details of which can be found here.
Thank you for your continued support.