Improvements to our Green Home Finance Products
We are delighted to announce that today, we have extended our range of Green Home Finance products to include UK Expats and International residents for both Buy-to-Let (BTL) and Home Purchase Plans (HPP).
In addition, we have also increased the maximum finance amount on all Green Home Finance products from £500k to £5 million.
Key Green Product highlights include:
- There is now a complete range of Green products covering all BTL and HPP products and are available to UK Residents, UK Expats and International Residents, and include BTL HMOs and MUFBs
- We will continue to offer a discounted rental rate (currently 0.10% lower) for eligible properties (see below) for however long a customer remains with the Bank, (this can be up to 35 years for HPP and 30 years for BTL)
- We will also continue to offset the carbon footprint of the average UK property for however long a customer remains with the Bank, subject to their property continuing to meet the required EPC rating of any green products chosen at that time
Customers who are eligible:
- Properties need to have a valid A or B Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Existing customers coming up to renewal will also be offered Green Home Finance products, with the current 0.10% discount and carbon offsetting incentive, if their properties meet the EPC requirements of the product
Please note, to provide advice on HPP products you are required to hold specific HPP permissions with the FCA. However, you may be able to refer your clients on an introduced basis, details of which can be found here.
If you have any queries or require further information our team remains available via phone and email, details of which can be found here.