Lower rental rates now available with our new Green Home Finance products
Great news! Today we are launching a range of green home finance products for UK resident customers who will benefit from a new dedicated lower home finance rental rate.
Key Green Product highlights include:
- Rental rates are 0.10% lower for eligible properties (see below)
- The Bank will also offset the carbon footprint of each property for the fixed rental rate period, making it carbon neutral for the full term of the initial 2 or 5 year fixed period
- In addition, the Bank will continue to offset the carbon footprint of the property for however long a customer remains with the Bank, subject to their property meeting the required EPC rating of any green products chosen at that time
Customers who are eligible:
- Available to UK residents requiring finance up to £500k across our Buy-to-Let (BTL) and Home Purchase Plan (HPP) ranges
- Properties will need to have a valid A or B Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), which records its energy efficiency and environmental impact rating based on CO2 emissions
- Available to BTL customers including HMOs and MUFBs, and all HPP customers
- Existing customers coming up to renewal will be offered Green Home Finance products, if their properties meet the EPC requirements of the product
More information on our Green Home Finance products can be found here. These new products further enhance our existing range available to UK residents, UK Expats, International residents and UK registered corporate entities looking to purchase or refinance property in England and Wales. Our full range of products can be found here.
Please note, to provide advice on HPP products you are required to hold specific HPP permissions with the FCA. However, you may be able to refer your clients on an introduced basis, details of which can be found here.
If you have any queries or require further information our team remains available via phone and email, details of which can be found here.
Thank you for your continued support.